Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finished with instructions

It is really nice to be done with our Instructions project and have it turned in. While I am not as tired of instructions as I was (and still am) with rhetoric, it's always nice to move on and study new things. The instructions project was pretty fun to do and definitely very valuable. I'm sure I will be writing a lot of instructions in my Computer Science career so I'm glad I was able to spend some time learning how to write them properly.

The peer evaluations were also really nice because it was a great way to get honest feedback about the instruction set before turning them in. When writing instructions for my career in the future, I will certainly have family/friend (or at least co-workers) read through them first and provide me with their own "peer evaluation" of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment